Pages

Sunday 23 August 2015

Update 2015

Although it is still a little over 2 months away, Halloween decorations have begun to go up. To make room for the party I have needed to rearrange my basements rec room and that has been a chore in itself. Hogwarts portraits are printed, framed, and hung on the wall, the Bewitched sky is nearly finished besides needing a few more tealights, and potions are being bottled and labelled as containers become available. A couple games have been completed and the fireplace is under construction. The more I can get done now, the less there is to do closer to the date, and as going back to school will leave me less time, all the more better to get as much done before September.

I haven't done much on this blog yet, but as I want to have some finished pictures to share I am refraining from posting anything until things get completed. However, I am listing my accomplishments towards the party on my more frequently visited blog, Randomized, so if you are curious to how things are going feel free to stop by there.

No comments:

Post a Comment